The 400 pound mile

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

After suggestions from numerous people I have postponed the personal training again until March13th. After the episode last night, I think itll be good to work my body back into weights slowly, rather than jump right in with the trainer. Today is an off day for me, as I am resting my legs and arms, so so sore. Most I will be doing today is taking my dogs for a walk.

Wanted to say thank you to everyone who has emailed, it is awsome to hear from people who are reading this blog and following along with me, helps keep the motivation up. My friend Beeg is going to be doing a diet plan up for me, he does diet plans for people, so he will be giving me one for free! Hopefully this will help with the diet. I am going to weigh in on Sunday and we will see how much I have lost so far, I think once a week weigh ins are good, and keep you sane from the water weight fluctuations that happen day to day.

Well I am off to the hottub for now, hopefully I will be able to move my arms a little more tommorow.

Ciao everyone, and thanks again for reading.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home