The 400 pound mile

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Amazing Shrinking Man!: My New Look!

Just a quick post before I go off to the gym. Anyone wanting to read a truly truly inspirational story should click on this link. This man has gone from 568 pounds to 256 pounds in a little more than a year. Anyone looking for inspiration to get up and do there goals needs to check him out.

On another note my arms are feeling a ton better as are my legs, going to go and try for the 5.5 miles on the bike today. Going to go stop in a few bike shops too. Thanks for reading on guys, Ill update again later. Sunday is also weigh in day, so I will post my updated weight on sunday.

Ciao - Tyler

4 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Tyler! Thanks for dropping by and saying hello! I'd like to congratulate you on your desision to retake your like back into activity! Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither were you! You are making the right moves though. I'm primarily blogging over at MSN Spaces now and my Blogspot blog has a redirect link in the headline of most posts I do there to get to my MSN blog with. I have Spinner Saturday going on there and would like to extend you the invite to join. You can also email me at gunsel2001(at)yahoo(dot)com.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I already have you bookmarked and I'm posting a link back to you as well. I'll see if I can generate you some traffic! I'm taking an range of 500-2500 hits a day, and they often explore my links as well!

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger tylersstory said…

    Thanks for the link, and Ill see you on the spinner saturday once I get my bike up and running!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home