The 400 pound mile

Thursday, February 23, 2006

A different feeling


I am not sure how many bigger guys out there experience this, but I know it has been a while for me. Alot of people get this feeling constantly, but when you are a bigger guy, (like 350+) I guess it is not so common. Particularily among those of us that became thig big by eating, and eating alot all the time.

The feeling I am talking about...is feeling full.

Yep, thats right, I had honestly forgotten what it was like to feel full, a everyday occurence for some of us, totally threw me offguard.

Now, I know some people will never understand this, but, I had honestly forgotten, as I am sure some other people in the world have.

I had to ask a friend what was wrong with me.

me: man..my stomach hurts..
friend: What did you eat?
me: Well..it was my cheat night tonight, so 2 racks of ribs and a potatoe.. ugh...
friend: hmm..well since you have only been eating a sandwhich or salad, your prolly full..
me: oh...yeah...good point.

That was kind of embarassing, but hey, this blog is to show you the hill us big men/woman have to climb to make it back to a healthy life.

So yep, another small step towards my goals, my stomach has shrunk. These smaller portions spaced out are doing there thing.

Weigh in is on Sunday, catch you all tommorow, off to sleep.

Ciao

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear ya on that one - I had some pizza the other day and was shocked to feel just stuffed after 2 slices!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home