The 400 pound mile

Friday, February 24, 2006

Just a quick 15 min sprint on the bike before work today. My legs are getting pretty rubbery and I might have to take a few days off.

I posted a pic of my in my profile finally, now I feel sorry for yall to have to start at my ugly mug everytime you come by, hopefully it won't chase too many of you away.

I am trying to upload some pictures right now for the blog, as well as learn how to put links on the side bar, so far it is not working.

Again, thanks for all the emails guys, they are helping with the motivation more than I can say.

Someone emailed me and said I should start posting my diet everyday, so I will start that. For now I will put it here, once I learn how to put links on the side, I will put it on the side.

So for today

Breakfest: 4 eggs, scrambled, toast, tea, orange

Snack: Yogurt, Banana

Workout

Lunch: Tuna Sandwhich, Diet coke with lime, half a protien shake (200ml milk, 100ml water, half scoop of banana, half scoop of protein powder)

snack: Full protien shake (600ml of milk, 300ml of water, banana, full scoop of protien)

Dinner: Tuna sandwhich, 5 glasses of water, tea

Evening: Salad with light italian dressing, 5 glasses of water.

As you can see most of my calories are placed in the early morning afternoon, with the bulk of them comming post workout.

I will work and try to get those pics up for you guys soon.
Oh..leave comments! :) You can post as anoymynous, Its ok :)

Ciao for now

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home