The 400 pound mile

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Woot!!!!

8.5miles!!!!

Now, I know to alot of you that this might not be alot, but, to me, thats a huge mountain. Next goal is 10, which is halfway to the ultime goal of 20.

Now I wasn't the smartest cookie today and did leg weights after my 30 minute ride. I expect to be pretty sore tommorow, so will probally not go for 10. On another note, I managed to do 500 pounds on the leg press. I shouldn't be suprised at this, as I am 411 pounds, but still was satisfying to be able to push alot of weight. Of course, with my realisation that I still had alot of leg muscle, I did a leg workout, which is why I am sure I will be sore tommorow. I got some hot/cold gel and ibuprofen (vitamin I) so hopefully it will not be as bad as the arms were.

Weigh in is on Sunday, so we will see what is happening, I would be happy with even 1-2 pounds a week right now. Cross your fingers for me :)

Ciao

Also..if anyone has any tuna recipes or healthy Salad recipees email em over :)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home