The 400 pound mile

Monday, March 27, 2006

7 Pounds Down again!


Yep, so 7 pounds down. Another good week. I worked really hard right up until Thursday, than work took over and I didn't go back to the gym till today. I'm starting to have alot of trouble keeping to the diet. Protein powder, which was the staple of my diet has run out now. Not sure when I will be able to buy more, but thinking the next two weeks are going to be really hard on the diet without it.

I start the personal training up again tomorrow, depending how long you have all been reading my blog, the last time I did it, I died and quit doing it. I am hoping with being a little more in shape now; that I will be able to handle the pain Steve is going to inflict upon me. I am looking forward to being pushed again though, I know I can handle it. I understand the fact it will hurt, I won't be able to move, but I also understand the fact that it will make me better when all is said and done. No pain, no gain right?

For those still waiting to start loosing weight..One and one week since I started and I am two belt notches down. You start to see results that quickly.

So wish me luck with the no protein powder these next two weeks, and on the training. I am sure I will be posting here tomorrow moaning about the pain of it. :)

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home