The 400 pound mile

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ah The Pain

So went and did arms at the gym last night, overdid it again, oww it hurts. This is good though, since when your arms hurt you know for sure you are rebuilding them. So went and did arms all last night and chest. Spent more than an hour and a half in the gym, I think I am starting to get addicted to that place. Today is an off day for me, from any cardio, gym, as I am just plain drained. I think I am getting the flu so many of my fellow bloggers have given, perhaps you guys sent it to me through the blognet through the fat fighters blog roll, since most of them were sick last week.

Friday is going to be a big day. I am doing down to the running store to get shoes. The cough potatoe to 5 k program is working awsome, but my showed are starting to fall apart. I will need two new pairs on Friday, so this will be awsome.

Oh.. I realised today...I need a belt for a pair of pants that use to be tight :D

Not quite at 46 yet, but need a belt for 48...so I must be 47? Either way its an awsome feeling to have to use a belt again.

Well Im going to crawl back into bed, feeling the sickness come back, have an awsome day everyon!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger ...jus me said…

    hey, just found your blog! I will stay in touch to see how you are doing! Looking at your pictures, I have to say you do not look like you weighed 411. You must be really tall. Not me I am a short gal 5'1" and current weight is 229. I look like I am very well rounded! About as round as I am tall! My daughter and I have a blog called chubby toes, we are trying to eat healthy and incorporate some level of activity to our lives also. I am not young like you and have health issues so can not hit it as hard as you are! But, compared to the slug-ish existance I had prior to January, I am doing really well. Come check out our blog, maybe we can encourage each other!

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im really sick and havn't been able to hit the gym in a month. Ur lucky with just sore arms

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratz bro keep up the work I'll be checking back here to see your progress. I weigh in at 239lbs and hope to lose 50lbs myself since im only 5 foot 5.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Holy crap, how the hell did you get that fat? Good luck, I'm about to hit 200 for the first time in 5 years, it's hard, kep it going. I was 220 2 months ago, don't have as much to loose as you but it stinks just the same.

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello
    I really enjoy reading your blog. If I were you i would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog and let thousands of thier viewrs see your website for Free.. well I look forward to updates. Thanks agian.

    Jessica

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep slugging it out my friend!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Still have that flu? See ya in a week, I head out in the morning on my vacation ride!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home