The 400 pound mile

Friday, March 10, 2006

Binging and bulimia

Well that sucked

Don't know why I am posting this, but this is suppose to be jorunal. So today I did something dispicable, something I have given alot of friends shit for. I threw up on purpose after spluring on poutine. I ate a large poutine at work, and went to sit down...I felt so guilty I went to the washroom, stuck my finger down my throat and threw it all back up. I am ashamed of this, but also glad I did, at least most of the calories are gone from the poutine. I still feel full though and think there might still be some left...its tempting to go finish and make sure its all gone. I feel disgusted with myself, with binging like I did, for doing what I did as a result, just disgusting in general. It was my fault today for not packing a lunch. Im not sure if I feel sick from throwing up, or from the fries that are still in there. I honestly feel sick as a dog right now *sigh* Im going to make sure I wake up in time to pack food, I really dont want to fall into the trap for splurging than making myself throw up.

10 Comments:

  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    I just browsed your site... What a great thing you are doing! I have been at a plateau for almost 18 months and it's driving me insane for my own weight loss. I do wish you the best of luck with your endeavor to lose the weight. You sound very motivated!

    Be well!

    JTL

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Pandora Wilde said…

    This is really an awful trend to start. You can do major damage to your esophagus, teeth and heart by forcing vomiting too often. I like reading your story because it's not some semi-anorexic dipstick who thinks it's soooo awful that they're 11 lbs overweight by the Almighty charts. You're real, your goal is reasonable and you're really trying hard.

    Please PLEASE don't do this.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya Tyler,

    Please let that be both a first and a last...it could very easily become a bad habit that will be harder to kick than the pounds...

    If you forget lunch...drink water :-)

    Stick with your routine and this will all work out!

    DallasBikr

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Peter Jacobs said…

    What the hell is a poutine?

    And please don`t go down the bulimia route...

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Isn't poutine just splurge anyway? I don't mean to make light of the situation. I hope you never do that agian. I have battled with weight myself. Especially the winter months here in Winnipeg. I see your from Ontario. Let us both hope that the new spring weather will get us both more motivated to get outside exercising and lose some weight the good old fashion way. I will pray you win the all your food battles, after all a great man once said "Men were born to succeed"

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Jesse Petersen (CF Fatboy) said…

    Don't do that again, Tyler.
    You're down almost 20 pounds in under a month. You can do it without puking and ruining your throat, vocal chords, and teeth.

    Keep up what you were doing before doing that.

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger tash said…

    hi Tyler, I just read some of your blog, came accross it on purl_princess' blog. I just wanted to say that I think I understand where you come from. I have gone through the binging and purging stages, and I gotta say it is really tempting sometimes to go down that route again...but I think of the way it probably affects my body to have those pre-digested foodstuffs seeing light again via my food pipe when they really shouldn't be doing that keeps me back. I think I have tried to come to the point where I make concious choices about what foods I choose to splurge on and accept it as a treat. My problem with this starts when I justify every "bad" food that I then choose to eat. I really wish you the best of luck. Maybe you can help me stay on track? I see all the good that you've achieved so far in the weightloss stakes...keep up the good work!!!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... » »

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Roulette Bets said…

    Just that is necessary. An interesting theme, I will participate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home