The 400 pound mile

Friday, March 24, 2006

New Milestone!


I hit a new milestone today. After a month ago where my legs became tired from walking two blocks to the bus stop, I managed to run fully around the block today. I know to alot of people that might not seem like alot..but I could barely run more than a few sidewalks squares a month ago without gasping for breath.

I know alot of you who weigh alot are waiting to start running...

Don't!

Start running now, it will only get easier, it is awsome for your cardio, awsome for your endurance, burns a ton of calories. For those of you looking to start from the very there is a program at Cool Running

The program is called the couch to 5k. Given to me from Tiff over at bikejournal

I have been using this for 2 weeks now and it is awsome. Anyone should be able to do this. Give it a shot, the program starts out really easy, so you can get use to the movement of running.

Has anyone used this before?

Or who here runs and would like to share some of the benefits they have found from it. :)

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home