The 400 pound mile

Thursday, March 23, 2006

One foot in front of the other...


Sorry about the no post yesterday everyone. I had a lot of stuff going on with school, and the gym. I also had a lot of heartache yesterday with someone special to me. This is life I suppose, and I feel like its the universe testing me, to see what I will do. It seems every time you get everything together, the universe throws a wrench in the engine to see what will happen. Well that wrench came for me yesterday and continues on to today. I’m skipping the gym today, feel absolutely no enthusiasm to go. Hopefully I will be over this soon, maybe I need to go to the gym to release the stress, who knows. Sorry for the depressing post guys, but, I want to keep track of my life here, and the things I overcame, and hopefully, this will be one of those things.

Ill leave a song, perhaps to the girl, or maybe for you guys, or maybe it just hit me hard


Artist: Glass Tiger
Song: Where Did Our Love Go

Silence I call your name
Facing another long lonely day
A feeling longing for you
In my heart
Darkness becomes so real
Nothing can change
The way that I feel
Love goes only to those
Who believe
But where did our love go?
Close as a heartbeat
But you'll never know
Where did our love go wrong?
Silence I see your face
Shadows have come
And taken your place
I feel your hurting
Like me in your heart
Holding you closer
Then letting it go

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home