The 400 pound mile

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This is a post I wish I would never have to make.

A good friend and co-worker of mine Stacey Davis passed away a few days ago. A mother of three children and husband to another friend of mine she will be missed greatly. Always the one who would lighten up the mood here at work with a smile or a laugh, or bring in coffee for those hard morning shifts we use to work together. I had the pleasure of sharing a cubicle and working on project with Stacey for most of my time here, we spent many an hours laughing and joking together as we worked the phones together in our job. My prayers and hearts go out to her familly and children and her, I pray that they find the strengh through this hard time.


You will be missed Stacey

You will be missed

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My deepest sympathies go out to you and her family. I hope you'll be okay.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said…

    Tyler, welcome to My Diet Blog, you do have an impressive blog. Congratulatiions on the success you are encountering. You are doing a good job with all the correct tools. I almost cried when you talked about Stacey, your good friend, who passed away on 3/1. That is the day my son was murdered a little while back. I will be praying for the comfort of you and Stacey's family and loved ones. Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted. God Bless you all.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice site! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home