The 400 pound mile

Monday, April 03, 2006

Handed it in!

The teacher took my essay today. 10 pages, 5200 words long. Was a huge relief getting that done, it was worth 15% of my overall mark. Tommorow I go back to the gym and the diet, getting back on track here. I liked what I saw from the first month, Im going to start taking it a day at a time from now on.

Going to wait the week to do the next weigh in, thinking I might not like the results.

I went to a monster truck rally last night here in London, it was awsome. I had a ton of fun. I got a bunch of pictures to post and I will try to do that tommorow. Sorry for another short post, I will make a longer one tommorow for you guys, got more homework again. Thank you all again for helping motivate me, its pushing me past points I never went to bedore.

Off to do homework than off to bed for some morning cardio tommorow. :)

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home