The 400 pound mile

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Making time

So as you can see my posts are sporadic. I'm working quite a bit here. I'm putting in
70 hours this week and 70 hours next week, buying my bike on May5th. My diet has been good though so even though I haven't been able to excersize, my diet has been good, so I'm not gaining weight. Life is good.

I got an email form a lady today.


"Tyler, I wanted to tell you that you motivated me and my family to change. We have been working out and dieting for two months now. My husband has lost over a 100 pounds in 4 months, and is in the best shape I have ever seen him.I just wanted to say thank you to you and all the other bloggers who are keeping people motivated such as myself."

People like this inspire me, and keep me going. With working so much I do not have alot to write about, as I'm sure you do not want to sit here and hear about my life in a cube. Hopefully in a week when I have the bike I will have alot more to write about for you all.

On another note my back and shoulders are itchy as hell. I worked on our patio last week, shirtless, in the sun. Needless to say that little white gammer boy got burnt. The patio is looking awsome though, some more wood left to do which I will do soon. Was awsome to actually do something this summer, I was so embarrassed by my weight last summer that I did barely anything. Stayed inside on the computer and at work. Didn't even get a tan or a burn, so was a good feeling to actually get some skin damage. :)

Anyone else get a burn this year yet?

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home