The 400 pound mile

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Work Politics and the damn chairs!


They don't make chairs for fat people thats for sure. I'm stuck in this damn chair my ass checks flopping out on either side I am sure. It a nice chair, a really nice chair, but I wonder if my boss is trying to give the floor a hint. After all, IT places are notorious for having individuals who are overweight. It is almost like my boss was in her secret dark dungeon (All bosses have one). While she was there, she was cooking up some evil scheme, than decided Ahah! I will make the floor loose weight through discomfort.

Thank, she called up Teppermans (a furniture store, teppermans means "we are evil") and had them deliver over 300 chairs that were two sizes two small. So here we are now, the only comfortable people at work are the ones who are skinny. All the fat people are too embarrassed to say "ugh..these chairs are too small for me".

Personally, I think if they just set up a gym in the building it would be more beneficial than a bunch of chairs that are two sizes too small.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home