The 400 pound mile

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Good Job Joey and Mrs.Stormcrowe


Congratulations to both my girlfriend Joey and Tom's wife Mrs.Stormcrowe. They both had surgery this past well and both came out fine, with both surgeries successful.

I know myself and Tom have been stressed to the max over this and are both relieved to have this behind us. You can visit Tom's site on the left bar of this page, and Joey reads my blog and posts under the alias JD. Again congratulations to both of you! :)


On another note, it turns out me and Joey will be going to England this upcoming August, or July. A family member of hers is being married and we are going for the wedding. So even more reason to lose the weight! Mostly so I do not need to pay for two seats. :P

On another note I finally went back to the gym after much prodding from loved ones. It was awsome! I was on the bus, half asleep thinking to myself what am I doing, I need to sleep not work out, I'm so tired. So I get there, change and jump on the cross trainer. After 40 minutes of sweating my ass off I was rejuvenated, got showered, shaved and felt like a new man!. So to anyone still stuck in a rut, just get out and do it, do it once and you will remember how good it felt. Anyone else come back from a rut and remember how much they missed it?



On another note, for all my friends from Bikejournak and Bikeforums

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home