The 400 pound mile

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tom is down 350 pounds!

Congrats Tom!

My friend Tom who was featured on MSN's top blogs created a video showing his walk in pictures of his weight loss

Tom lost over 350 pounds through a combination of surgery, excersize, diet and willpower.

Here is a link to his blog that features the video.

Tom's Blog and Video


On a side not I want to say a big thank you to everyone who left comments. It was awsome to hear from you guys and know that people still come around. One big comment that hit home was from Taz there. She mentioned my trip to Europe should be a major motivation, and she is right. I really don't feel like paying for two airplane tickets. So starting tomorrow I will join the multitude of posting my daily diet on my blog with my posts. I usually tried to avoid this as I wanted my blog to be different but maybe you guys can see my diet and make some suggestions?

Thanks again for all the support guys.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home