The 400 pound mile

Sunday, January 07, 2007

WooT New Place!

Well sorry for the few days there. I did alot of crap this week!.

First and foremost I signed the lease on my new place. I am finally moving out of my parents house. It only took me 4 days of searching and I found the perfect place. It is 10 minutes from work and 15 mins from school walking. Right now work is 2 hours from work and 2 hours from school walking, or an hour and a half on the bus each way. This will make my life by far much easier to manage.

I also managed to put in 65 hours this week. Combined with 60 hours last week and all the stat holidays I will have the cash for first and last! =)

I have been keeping to the gym, working up my endurance and will be getting some help with a workout this Friday. I am planning to play football at University so will be working towards getting into shape for that.

I need to go pack, I'll post pictures of the new place once I move in, February 1st. =)

32 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home